Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2nd Trip To Disneyland, 1st Trip to the ER....

So..after being in Vegas the FIRST time, I decided to get crazy and four days after I returned to Montana and my husband that I missed terribly... We flew BACK to Vegas to go to Disneyland with with the whole fam-damily.... Mom, Kfed, Kacie, Me, Kyle, Kelsie and Macy. FUN! It was SO hard to be at Disneyland without Rich, but we managed to all survive and we even got Rich some fun Star wars toys while we were there since we missed him so much and since he is still a 13 year old 32 year old. ( in a good way!) Macy had a lot of fun which was MUCH deserved, since the day before we left for Disneyland, the little chicka dropped a bottle of Monavie Juice ( like Xango Juice) in my mom's pantry and then slipped and fell on the glass... the next 10 minutes went by in a super blur so I'll summarize for you.... I heard a crash, ran and picked moo up, only saw her bleeding from her hand, semi freaked out, took her too the sink, put pressure on her hand, meanwhile little sis Kelsie in on the phone with my mom, who then sends a fire engine and a ambulance, but before they get there I find a small pool of blood on the ground and realize there is an even bigger gash on her cute little chubby arm... this is where things got a little hazy as I forgot how to breath/stand up/talk at the site of my 1 year olds arm being slashed open, cue my little sister coming in to slap some sense into me, more pressure on the cuts and distracting and singing to Macy, who at this time has stopped crying and wants to play in the sink with the water faucet....paramedics show up and tell us that she is ok for us to just take her in our car....fast forward 45 minutes...the ER doctor is telling me Macy needs stitches. NOT fun. My mom suggested a few times that maybe I shouldn't be in the room when she got stitches, but I insisted on staying. I sang to Macy for 20 minutes while Moo cried harder than anything I'd ever seen...SUPER SAD.... and Grandma Katie cried too... I just sang every Disney/primary song I could think of to Macy and managed to remain tear free for that portion of the day....but don't worry i bawled like a crazy person later for being a crappy Mom!!! ( I know I'm not crappy, but I still felt AWFUL!!!) She immediately fell asleep after the stitches and slept until the next morning. Ya wanna know the FREAKIN KICKER to the whole story?!?! The hotel we stayed at in Anaheim was hosting a MONAVIE JUICE CONVENTION!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?!?! I kept saying how I should run in there and flip them all off, or demand their packaging be plastic bottles and not glass.. :( I know it's not their fault...but still!! (p.s. the bottle of Monavie Juice she dropped cost $60 dollars....not ok, sorry Mom and K-fed.) Also I wanted to say thanks to my family for being so supportive/helpful with every part of our little mini disaster....Mom broke every traffic law in the book zooming home after we called her, Kelsie talked me down from a total mid-crisis freak out, Kacie was super comforting to Macy and took extra special care of her the whole week, and Kfed made me feel less like a piece of crap parent and more like a regular parent by making me realize that this kinda stuff happens to everyone... so THANKS GUYS! ( the pictures above are Kfed with Macy int he ER pre stitches....and My Mom with Macy post stitchesin the ER...please note poor Moo's super sad puffy swollen eyes from crying....)

Making the road trip "colorful"

One of the most hilarious pictures ever taken... Auntie Kaykee and Auntie Kewsie and Moo scared out of her pants, right before we got on Pirates....

LOVING the Mickey Balloon



Goofy and Grandma, and Macy, who is looking at Donald Duck, I think :)



Starting the wave, on the Disneyland Train

Uncle Kyle is a crazy man....


3 comments:

The Brown's said...

oh I am so sorry about Macy's "accident"! It sounds scary. Glad things turned out and all was well for disneyland:O)

Eric and Jodi Eames said...

Kell can I just say I miss your stinkin guts SO much!! Your life is never dull for one second I love it! I miss havin you guys around for sure. It was fun talkin to you yesterday. I'm glad things are goin well. Just give Montana some time and I'm sure it will all be fine. I am walkin better so watch out we're commin soon.

P.S. I told Eric you hate Monavie and he laughed...he's their International Communications Writer. What are the odds that they were at your hotel??...I could just see you marchin up there with your sassy pants on givin those peeps a piece of your mind. Ha Ha I'm glad Macy Moo is okay give her a kiss for me!!

Kira said...

LOL! Those videos turned out so freakin' hilarious.

I watched the Kyle one like 4 times and I have tears in my eyes from crackin up.

Miss you guys!