
( I'm writing this the night before your birthday so you can wake up and see this during your morning coffee and website visits, auntie :)) I just wanted to take a second to tell my super hott aunt Happy Birthday!! Auntie Carol has always been amazing at being so on the ball with birthday cards, brown paper packages and always gives super killer presents and I totally suck...so I'm SORRY!!. She is one of the most thoughtful people and is always the person to get great advice from. I've told her this a million times, but one of my all-time favorite memories of her is when we went to visit her when I was about 3 or 4 and she let me eat cocoa puffs with chocolate milk and then let me add a package of hot cocoa mix to top it all off. She also sent me the first flowers I was ever given on my 8th birthday and I will NEVER forget opening the door and seeing that white basket full of flowers just for me...YAY! She did tons and tons of wonderful things for all of us kids growing up and has loved all of us and been there for us no matter what....So here's to you Auntie Carol!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! Happy Birthday and Happy Shavuot!!!!! :)
4 comments:
I swear that I just checked your blog like, yesterday, (ok maybe NOT yesterday...) and today you have like a hundred more posts. I love it. So firstly, Your trips look awesome. Hint to Ryan to take some more trips...Secondly, poor baby! So sad about the stitches! Thirdly, I bet you are wondering why I keep writing you! you are probably like, "who is this WEIRD girl that is stalking me?" Its cause you are so hott...and I think that our mini red-heads should be betrothed...
sorry we stayed so dang late tonight, i feel kinda lame about it. Thanks for the waffles and the friendship! love the blog.
Everyone needs an awesome aunt! Mine is my mom's sister Sheryl (aka Wa Wa). We miss you! I wish you were here because we've been having some super fun kiddie pool parties in the neighborhood.
Thank You!
Post a Comment