Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This trash can's the illest...am I too white to say that?



Trash cans are gross. I hate them because you don't want a trash can with no lid because nasty fumes waft through your otherwise sweetly scented home and that is sick. However, you don't want a trash can with a lid because who the BEEP knows what is infecting your lid and we seriously don't want yuckies all over our hands when handling cute babies like, oh I don't know, MINE for example. And last but not least is the famous foot presser lid lifter kind. But lets face it, those ALWAYS break and then your stuck trying to pry open the lid because it's all hooked up to the broken foot peddle part. So I hated trashcans...UNTIL NOW.... check out my trash-o-matic 2008....JUST KIDDING...but seriously. I love my new trash can. How can I be excited about a trash can you ask? Is my life SO lame that I get super excited over trash cans....not really. Because this baby is KICK A. It's a automatic sensor trash can. H-YES... you can toss things with the greatest of ease and with no risk of catching pink eye, SARS, the bird flu, or whatever else your trash can might be brewing up for you....(ok so I don't SERIOUSLY think you can get that from trash cans, I'm just be facetious) so I know you are all drooling over my shiny new can of waste....if you want you may feel free to come over and play with my new toy. I'm just nice like that :)

6 comments:

Branden said...

You just made my day! I love reading your blogs! I feel like you're producing a live feed...I just read your blog 20 minutes ago and you already have something new to say. I love it. I'm going to have to limit my visits to your blog so I can prolong the enjoyment. Love ya!

Cyndi said...

I have to agree with braden (though I don't know who he is) Your blogs make me laugh and cry and are so fun to read. It's been awhile since your last one and I was beginning to miss you. I'm glad you have posted again. It's like saying hi to an old friend....OH WAIT you are an old friend...NOT THE OLD PART like you are so old but just that I have known you since, what, forever it seems. I like knowing that I have a friend that I have known for forever. I love you girl!

Triana Ord said...

hahahah I can't believe you got one of these!!!! You really are a costco addict!!!

Granum Family said...

You are just hilarious! I love how excited you get about the littlest things. We don't even have a trash can, we just hang a trashbag over our cupboard under the sink.... how ghetto are we???

Matt and Amanda said...

That is one sweet trash can. I need one for sure!

Brandi Lyn said...

That is AWESOME!! Oh my heck! I have got to get me one of those...oh man. This is NOT a want...this is a definite NEED!! You're blog ROCKs missy, i can literally HEAR your voice thru the words. You rock. end of story.