So I was just blog peeping and I ran across one of my friends blogs, (they are super cute and fun, check them out
HERE ) and I found out that one of them got to to one of the
best car shows around. I
LOVE car shows...for a few reasons. #1 I grew up going to car shows and gun shows. I LOVED going with my
dad. It was SO fun. #2 I really
genuinely like cars. YES, I know I roll a mini van, but if I had to roll a mini van I made sure it was a
pimp one... Which it is...especially when I'm in the driver's seat :) In fact I'm pricing out the dvd player with wireless headphones today! Anyways, back to my list #3 I
LOVE concept cars. I never have understood WHY car companies can't just stick with the concept since they are
super freakin rad... like this this
Mazda Furai . Now, mind you, I've never met a Mazda I actually LIKED because I'm just not a Mazda kinda girl, but this one would make a kick butt
Bat-Mobile, OR one of my cars, but I'm scared they'll "de-pimp" it by the time they finalize the actual car. Grr... and #4 I feel like, ONLY at a car show will I finally realize one of my dreams come true. That dream, is to touch a
Mercedes McLaren. OH MY...I love this car.

It is by far the hottest car on the planet and there is only about 5 things I wouldn't do to roll this car. Someday when I'm long gone, and get to have my own little world, I will MAKE SURE that this car will be as common as the Toyota Corolla. Only it won't be called a Mercedes McLaren. It will be called a
Kellie....You think I'm kidding...come on over to KnappWorld and check it out...you'll find that, along with pink grass,
chocolate milk in place of water and combined costcos and targets on every corner... amen.
10 comments:
I want to live in kellie world. is there diet coke?
I wish I could trade places with you for a day! You're so funny and excited about everything! If you're ever bored during the day, call me. I'm home all day every day.
You rock my world Kellie!
Kellie, Kellie, Kellie. (Sigh) YOU TOTALLY ROCK! Remember all the fun we had in my little black truck and then remember all the fun we had in my Explorer. Now I have an Exterra and though I have to say it is not as pimped out as I would like it and it is not as great as my Explorer was, I still have way to much fun in it. Even if I do have a car seat in the back seat. BUT I have to say. I haven't had a ticket since before Emma was conceived.
Kellie, I must say that your taste is absolutely impeccable! I think the SLR is the most beautiful car ever made (that's why we took pictures of it!). I hope my future wife loves cars as much as you do, or else we'll have quite a few arguments over my expensive taste in cars!
Nice...if you want to see more pics from the auto show, check out our blog. I was there the week before (I only live 1 hour away). Funny, Brock and I took a picture of the yellow Camaro from the same spot. My camera took a lot of blurry pictures, but there are a few pictures of some concept cars there. Oh, and let me know when I can come to Knapp world and cruise around in the McLaren, I couldn't sit in it at the auto show :(
Ok, you need to post everyday so I can get in a daily laugh! I miss ya you hot Mama and I am so glad you have the cutest little family ever!!!
Kellie you're hilarious!! I miss you...and you're lil girl is gettin so big, she's darling! Come by and visit, or i'll come by! Be expecting an invite to my bridal shower Sat the 16th, hope to see you there!!!
So how are you feeling after Super Tuesday?
Forget Super Tuesday, how do you feel after today?
Post a Comment