Friday, August 24, 2007

Homeless...


So today, we are homeless. Rich is at work and I left our old apartment an hour ago and am now at the library using their internet because that is what homeless people do. Naturally, being the homeless woman I am, I plan on loitering the mall later. I let you know how that turns out...

Fortunately, we are going to Vegas and staying until until Monday night when our 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in Orem, UT will be freshly cleaned and painted and ready for rich and me and Macy. I'm thrilled. I met some of our neighbors the other day and they seemed cool, and word on the street is that my next door neighbor is having a baby in the fall too...so I can have a new mom friend! Also, when we leave Vegas, we are taking my freakin awesome brother, Kyle, back with us!!!!! The little smarty pants starts BYU next week! He is moving into Helaman Halls on Thursday. I'm so freaked out that he is old enough for college...his life just flew by for me... I wanna cry! I'm SO SO SO proud to know him! He is totally kick A, and smart, and funny, and nice. I would bet he is the most well rounded of our lil bunch....apart from the fact he listens to crazy wack Norwegian Metal. These guys just scream about whatever and BAM, they have themselves a song...weird. I love Kyle, he has been one of my best friends for 18 years and I'm so happy we get to live in the same city again and hang out! He is going to be a super crazy fun uncle and introduce my kids to fun crazy stuff like anime and swords and heavy metal and Zelda and Dr Pepper... Go uncle Kyle...

4 comments:

Britney said...

So you decided on Macy? I'm sorry you're homeless. We're moving this weekend too, back to College Station. I realized today that we're not going to have internet there, so I'm going to have to do the library thing too. Brock freaked out last time we did that because of the germs and he wouldn't touch the library computer or me until after I washed my hands.

Molly said...

HOLY CRAP! Little Kyle is all grown up now?? I can't believe it!

Mishlers said...

I love that picture! Kellie you are one of the greatest people that I know!

Granum Family said...

So fun that you get to move to a new place... 3 bedrooms, that's a mansion compared to our place :) So excited for you to live by your brother, he'll love having you guys around!