Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm good at pictures now!

finally we get our lives back...Rich and I just finished the second season of 24 and have vowed to not start season three untill the baby gets here. It takes over out lives and we both have insane dreams about being involved in terrorist attacks, and rich is CONSTANTLY randomly picking up his phone and saying things like " we have to find the bomb NOW" or "no tony, connect me to the president, NOW" But I will miss my boyfriend Jack Bauer...he is so kick a.... i love him.



In other knapp family news, I'm elated to report my OTHER , older, more mature boyfriend mitt romney has won Iowa's Straw Poll...he came out with 31% of the votes with huckabee at 18% and some other unworthy opponent at 17% and then some other dumb guys with lower percentages...the point is, we are getting closer and closer to the Romney administration...GO MITT!


And as far as kellie's book club is concerned.... I GET THE LAST STEPHANIE MEYERS BOOK IN THE MAIL ON TUESDAY!!!!! AGH!!! If you haven't read twilight, followed by new moon you are living under a rock.. they are SUCH good books! the third ones just came out called ECLIPSE...they ar written by stephanie meyer..don't ask what they are about, don't read the back of the book....just go to amazon.com and buy them for super cheap. You'll love your life and I'll make you cookies and send them to you cause you did what I told you to do...





2 comments:

Granum Family said...

Good job on figuring out the pictures! I love those books too... I'm half way through Eclipse. Good news, rumor has it that there will be 2 more books coming out but bad news is that it won't be for like a year!

Jeannie said...

Hey so i am Julie's friend in beaver..i have heard so much about you and your comming down this weekend and i am not going to be here to meet ya..dang..anyway when did you get the grafic of the book Eclips i want put them on my myspace but cant figure it out...hope you can help me??.. hope you dont think that i am crazy writing someone i dont know..hope you can help...Jeannie oh her is my myspace.. http://www.myspace.com/pazleysmom
thanks Jeannie