I've spent the last few days looking less than hott... I left my blow dryer in Las Vegas, and my make-up, purse, camera and wallet in Bountiful....Thanks goodness I have my phone! Hopefully my mom can send my blow dryer up cause I'm like WAY OCD weird about blow dryers.....i can't just go get another one.....I'm nuts, I know.
We've spent the last3 days looking for and finding furniture! Since we've been married we've lived in furnished apartments ( gross, I know, but we had couch covers!) So the only piece of furniture we've ever purchased is a bed...and now our new casa is unfurnished so this weekend we got a little crazy and because of all the labor day weekend sales at RC Willey and Best Buy. We got a kitchen table, couch, love seat, coffee table, side tables lamps, and drum roll please......A WASHER AND DRYER!!!!!!! we bought a washer and my great cousins gave us their sweet dryer!! I'm CURRENTLY DOING MY LAUNDRY INSIDE MY APARTMENT!!! WHOO HOOOO!!!! This is the first time I've ever owned my own washer and dryer!!!! I moved out of my parents house 5 years ago and have been laundry-matting it EVER SINCE!!! NO MORE MY FRIENDS!!! yeaH!!!!!! ok well I have to go because I have to SWITCH MY LAUNDRY... i love this life! :)
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
3 comments:
I am so beyond jealous! I look forward to the day of laundry at home!
I'm SO happy for you!! Wow, we didn't get new furniture until we'd been married for 10 years. That's so great. You totally deserve it! I'm glad you could use the dryer. Hopefully it will last for a looooong time.
I like your blog. You are really funny. Hope you don't mind me commenting :)
Post a Comment