Friday, August 17, 2007

Rich knapp could eat no fat...his wife could eat A LOT!

I had the day off today! I went to my friend carly's endowment session at the Mt. Timp temple and then I went to her and her fiance's wedding lunch at Tucano's, it's a yummy brazilian steak house. Now that I think about it I might be embarrassed by my behavior. I just am not sure a woman who is 6th months pregnant should have access to all you can eat... the result is almost always scary/unattractive. But it was GOOD. I was living it up and I almost had to hire a man with a wheelbarrow to get me out of there... but it was so so so fun. I love wedding stuff! It's always so happy!
On a LIGHTER note...my red head has started Body for Life today. In a matter of 12 weeks, when I am at my all time highest weight and I'm swollen and have cankles and am ready to die of carrying around a big fat baby, RICH will be at his all time svelte, buff, hottest self. Maybe I'll get really lucky and he'll weigh less than me... that totally freaks me out...I hate that....pass me a brownie. But I'm happy for him... He is constantly trying to better himself and I really like that about him....to show my support, I even woke up and made him a very balanced body for life style breakfast as a kick off! Then I ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and 3 oreos.....this could get ugly.

2 comments:

Granum Family said...

I always say that we can eat more cause we're tall :) Good job Rich for doing Body for Life!

Julie and Kyle said...

I love that you said "pass me a brownie". As if it was some sort of subliminal-i need a diet coke- message.