Tuesday, March 20, 2012

... Dear Winter...

Dear Winter,

Here's the thing.

Mother nature is throwing a party. It's called Spring. You should really plan to attend. The party started today, and I get that it's cool to be fashionably late at all, but my sanity is counting on you to show up.



Consider this your only warning winter.

On a lighter note, thank you Pinterest for always supplying hours of fun for me and the kids, to help us get through the frigid attitude winter dishes out. :) I highly suggest you try THIS FUN little, super inexpensive project. It kept Luke occupied for an entire hour and Macy for two hours! Just enough time to catch up with my BFF's the real housewives. :)



3 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Best moment of my day...I see Kellie Knaap has a new blog post. You make me smile. And I sure hope Spring shows up SOON, I for one H.A.T.E the snow and it needs to go away now. We woke up to 6 inches of new snow yesterday, I wanted to cry.

Kristin said...

Totally going to do this with the leftover Easter Egg dye!

Anonymous said...

I love the new banner on your blog!


PS- I need a new blog post from you!