Thursday, February 3, 2011

...a girl can dream...

Today, my friend Brinn suggested we start a lunch club and call it The Real Housewives of Whitefish. Needless to say I was immediately SOLD. Much to my husbands dismay, I've been a fan of that super trashy housewives show for years. I just know those BravoTV producers are just itching to knock on my door and ask me to assemble a cast for the Real Housewives of Whitefish... and when they do, I'll be ready....
Below is the real logo for the real housewives show, that I tried to duplicate. I'm ticked because I can't find the exact font, but this will have to do. We are a little less formal up here in the sticks anyway. I couldn't decide whether to use the picture of a real white fish or someone freezing their hineys off in this NEGATIVE 16 degree weather this week.... I went with the fish because it's easier to photoshop :)

3 comments:

Katie Fedrizzi said...

Done deal - I submitted your blog to BravoTV - expect their phone call!

Robin said...

I vote for Debra to be in on this. She would make for some entertaining moments on the show

Kristin said...

I'm from a small town. There is PLENTY of housewife drama in small towns.