Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's your favorite person's birfday!!!

First of all sorry it's not a post from the amazing and talented Kellie.  Although she is doped up on Percocet, she is still aware that it is her birthday.  So send the love via all forms of communication.  Also, she is also getting back surgery tomorrow.  Another reason to send the love.

I would just like to say that I love you Kellie, and I thankful/glad everyday that you married me.  You have taught me so much about being a better person, and you are such a fun adventure all the time.  Plus you give so much of yourself to me your family, and others.  You light up the world and everyone loves you. These last almost 5 years has been such a privilege.  Happy Birthday sweetfacebutt.




9 comments:

Britney said...

Happy birthday Kellie! I knew there was something I was supposed to remember about today. :) Good luck with your surgery. We'll say a prayer for you.

Melanie said...

Happy Happy birthday Kellie dear! I hope you have a nice day and an even better rest of the year! You are very loved! Sent a little prayer your way that everything will go smooth with your surgery. You will be in good hands I'm sure. Here's to a speedy recovery and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Cheers!

The Brown's said...

happy birthday kellie!!! Sorry to hear about the surgery. Hope all goes well. I'll be thinking about you:)
p.s. that was a sweet post rich.

Cheree said...

Happy Birthday!!! (A day late...but still). Miss you lots and hope your surgery goes well!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Kellie! We love you and pray that the surgery is successful!

Spence and Car said...

crap i missed your birthday...how could i do that its your's and then mine...maybe because i kinda wanted to skip mine this year.
back surgery??? are you ok. wish i could come bring you some yummy treats to help you recover. hang in there. loves

Julie and Kyle said...

happy birthday kellie.. you sweetfacebutt you. love ya!

Kemp Kuties said...

What the...? Back Surgery? That darn disk. Don't worry - your three red-heads can (might) keep some kind of order at home while you recover. And take it e a s y! From one surgery-recovering-patient to another, seriously, take it easy.

Happy Birthday. AND, I think you should get a "do-over" since you're having surgery...

Kristin said...

awwwwwwwwww