Thursday, December 30, 2010

...luke...

Yes, this cup is full of lemonade, and yes I was high on percocet when this happened. However, my mom was with me, so no one came close to any real danger...

I never feel like I blog enough about the youngest non-red headed member of our family. He adds so much to our lives, but I feel like he gets left out!! So here's a post dedicated to our stinky little bubble butt. ( I'm serious, Luke's butt is bigger than any other part of his body. I'm hoping that stays cause how cute is a white boy with a bootie?!) 

Stats...
Name: Luke James Knapp
Nicknames: Bum Bum, bum bum bottom, bum bum stinker, bum bum chewy, biggie bum bum, happy head, and dubba wubba. We still aren't sold on the name Luke. Rich even suggested we change it the other day but we had no ideas what to change it to so we didn't.
Age: 10 months and 2 days
Height: I have no idea because I didn't pay attention last doc appt. but i know he is 90th percentile.
Weight 25.6 pounds.... and we wonder how I herniated a disc. He weighs more than two 2 year olds in our ward.
Likes: any and all food, mickey mouse, the laptop, climbing and descending stairs at world record time, Daddy and being naked.
Dislikes: pooping, being strapped into a cart or car seat, sitting still for longer than 3 seconds and anytime when daddy isn't holding him.

                                                    Luke has 6 teeth as pictured here. :)

And he'll fall asleep anywhere, as pictured here...

We love you Bum Bum!

4 comments:

kenna said...

oh man, i need to start feeding harley twinkies and mayo. (he is 15 months and weighs 19 lbs 10 oz) he needs to bulk up if he wants to have friends... :)

Unknown said...

Lukie is soo stinkin' cute. Him and Owen could seriously be brothers. I can't believe he fell asleep like that on the floor! amazing!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! I'm still laughing over the pics of him sleeping on the floor!

Kristin said...

I know what you mean. I feel like I talk about Baylie all the time and never about Jalen. Jalen's 11 months and 28 pounds now!