Monday, October 18, 2010

...I'm an unfit mother...

...You've met Ke$ha...
...Well maybe you haven't...
NOW, meet Macy....

I wonder if they take your kids away if you teach them Ke$ha songs? 
I understand this all makes no sense if you don't know who Ke$ha is... just go with it :)

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

K I don't know that song or understand half of what she was saying but SERIOUSLY I have this overwhelming need to kiss those sweet sweet cheeks! Maybe just hearing your voice and seeing a mini you makes me miss you my friend. Give Miss Macy a big ole hug and kiss and tell her that it's from me even though she has no idea who me is!

Unknown said...

omg soooo cute!!!!!!!!! and I <3 that song! I like Macy's version better though;) she is so your child!! love love love you guys and miss you sooo much!!

laura said...

I am seriously conflicted here, because a) Macy is adorable but b) Ke$ha is an abomination.

Jamie G. said...

Well, I would watch this little girl in my ward every day, and she and my Marina would play. One day, her older sister, who is like a senior in high school, told me that this little girl started singing a Lady Gaga song at the kitchen table one night. Yep, she heard from my daughter who, of course, knows like every word!! I was laughing so hard, but I don't think her mom was....

Shanicherie said...

She is so freaking funny. That's my favorite song to work out to!