My heart is breaking for my best friend Stephanie. She has the cutest sweetest, little girl doggie named CiCi that she loves with all her heart.She is like her baby!! Poor CiCi is lost and they can't find her tonight. I'm so sad and can only imagine how devestated my friend is. I really am just asking for prayers and/or positive thoughts for Stephanie and Trent, and for CiCi to come home safe and sound. How adorable is this doggie? I'll keep you posted on what's happening...
***UPDATE*** They found Cici!!!! However she was hit by a car.. she is going to be ok, she's just pretty beat up... keep the prayers coming for this cute little dog.
***UPDATE*** They found Cici!!!! However she was hit by a car.. she is going to be ok, she's just pretty beat up... keep the prayers coming for this cute little dog.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment