Sunday, October 3, 2010

....so bad...

I seriously love to blog.

I don't get much "Kellie" time with this crazy bunch, but blogging is one of a few things that I get to do for me. ( including watching trashy shows and getting my hair done every 8 weeks.) One of my favorite things about blogging is when someone random that I've never met or that I haven't talked to in a billion years, emails me and comes out of the closet as a "blog stalker" So if you are a secret reader... then come out of the closet!!! :) Oh and p.s to the super cute girl, who is Cyndi Hedden's friend who emailed me... I am so rude, I forgot you name and accidentally erased your email so please email me again so I can email you and tell you thank you and also that you are freaking adorable... and thanks Miss Cyndi Ross ( I'll never get over it) for initiating the love connection.
Back to business. I just really love blogging. I have struggled with self esteem issues in the past and being able to blog and create fun random posts is a really fun and good source of self esteem....

um....why am I turning this into therapy/ Oprah time? Sorry. Won't let it happen again. :)

So when my blog is far behind, and there aren't many posts, just know " Kellie time" is not happening up here in Mon freaking Tana.

Lots to blog about though.... OBVIOUSLY I'm fresh out of survey ideas, so I've been inspired by my father in law to start a guest poll. Meaning give me your ideas for questions. This way you can ask crazy questions on MY blog and not yours so you won't be held accountable for the craziness. My favorite father in law, Clive, is kicking it off this week with a church question. He prides himself on never missing a sacrament meeting, but I think we all know that's not true since Clive practically invented "skippies" He also uses sacrament meeting for what he believes is the perfect opportunity to clip his nails (barf) Although it must be said, he plays the piano/organ in church a few times a year and it's always terrific. ( Terrific is a Clive word, as are the 5 words.... oh never mind) and when he has to talk in church he always gets them rolling in the isles with his honestly and hilarity. So email me with your poll ideas. ilovemyredhead@hotmail.com , And vote on Clive J Knapp's poll so we can show him love :)
Also, after some recent events and reality checks I'm confronting my food addiction. I literally have a food addiction, no joke, and I just feel like I'm a pivotal point in my life where I'm either going to keep this up and be a chubby chick for life... CCFL... or be who I really am and that's a lean, mean, kick your butt and show off my calves afterwards high class lady :) The second one just sounds so much for fun, right? So without further ado, I bring you...the under construction, but up and running, weight loss blog... My Butt Is Shrinking ...Losing weight sucks...so let's laugh about it. Also putting it out there for you fine folks makes me accountable to more than just my inaccurate little scale at home.
Lastly, we just got home from a 7 day vay cay in Southern California. That post is coming as are many other hopefully.... lost to talk about...here's a picture preview of Disneyland :)

Enjoy your day, send me poll ideas, check out my new blog, and vote on my poll...look at me being all bossy!!! xoxo

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I am so glad you love to blog because I love reading your blogs! I'm not a stalker but I haven't seen/talked to you in forever and ever. But what I love about you is that if we saw each other tomorrow we would chat like BFF's because, lovely Kellie, that's how you roll. Keep those blogs comin'!

Kira said...

Looking forward to that Disneyland post! ;)

Celeste and Joe said...

I must admit I've been blog stalking you for quite sometime and have got some friends reading your blog too. I love the way you write and I get excited everytime I see that you have blogged.

I've actually met you once at Britney and Brocks wedding reception. And I'm Derek Martindales littlest sister.

Pam said...

I admitted to you on the phone the other day that I am one of your blog stalkers!! I LOVE reading your blogs! They make me giggle and laugh! You are adorable Kellie!

Cyndi said...

K so I gotta know what friend of mine is stalking you!!! I stalk you all the time but that you already knew. It's not really stalking if we were friends before the whole blog thing right cuz I mean I'm just keeping up that's all I swear!!!! :) No I really am curious to know who it is! I was telling a friend about your Roger obsession years and years ago because we were laughing about how many friends "liked" my brothers and because of that they are good friends to this day. You are totally the best! Keep up the great moments. Sometimes it's what makes my day! Love ya sweet thang!

Kristin said...

I would like to be skinnier, but I've learned to embrace my chubbiness. There's a verse in the Book of Mormon that says, "Let your soul delight in fatness" and I've adopted that as my motto.