Monday, August 16, 2010

...homeboy...

CA-RAY-ZEEEEEEEEEEEE....

That is my life. I don't even sit down anymore with the exception of driving people to and fro. We have SO MUCH happening around here that blogging has become last on the to do list. I still don't have time to blog, but I do have time to share with you the funniest thing I've seen in a while. My super hott, goin' back to 1996, BFF Abbie (Boyt) Cain emailed me these and I CANNOT stop laughing. I LOVE THEM.

WORD TO YO MOTHER....I think you have to be just a wee bit ghetto to love this... Which I am so this works out nicely :)

Watch this one first

...and this one second...

Feel free to send me a thank you note after the song gets stuck in your head... FOR DAYS ON END.

6 comments:

Matt and Laura Cutler said...

Hey, I've got this song as a ringtone now!!! Email me if you want to have it too and I'll send it! (Haha, this sounds like one of those 'someone hacked into my account' messages... it's not)

This is by far my new favorite song. FAVORITE!

Sarah and Trevor said...

hilarious!!! for real homeboy. That was funny, that was really funny. And you can go and tell that.

The Brown's said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh my gosh Kelli! that was so stinkin awesome! Tell that!!!

Manda said...

hahahaha i saw this a while ago and thought........jeez............i live here........

Susan said...

Awesome! That's all I can say! AWESOME!

Kemp Kuties said...

That's real life for ya. Felt like I was back in Charleston, SC.