Happy Birthday to my adorable Dad...
Here's a few pictures of the big guy and the reasons why I love them :)
#1 Here's one good looking guy. I have my dad's eyes and have generously passed them on to both of my children :)

#2 So fun. Whether it was jumping off moving trams at Disneyworld, dancing in the kitchen, singing along and rocking out to George Thorogood, or racing us from the grocery store to the car, my dad could be crazy silly fun.

#3 I love this picture because it shows just how big he was... HUGE. He just looks so much bigger than everyone in this picture....I always won the "my dad is stronger, bigger, badder, more kick butt, than your dad" contests.... hands down.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
I hope they are throwing you a big chocolate filled birthday party up there in heaven,
we miss you!!! :)
4 comments:
I remember when I first got into your area on my mission, I went on splits with your dad. He was a little scary at first! What a great guy!
Kellie, your dad looks SO adorable!!! I wish I could have known him. I’m sure I would have loved him.
What a great tribute to your dad. Your a good daughter:)
great post kell!
Post a Comment