Tuesday, February 16, 2010

...heartburn, anxiety, OCD...

That's is the triple threat I'm dealing with these days.... I'm so sick of all three of them! I have heartburn that would make a grown man cry, I have anxiety that makes ME cry, and I have OCD that makes my husband want to cry :)

Why is it that us hugantic pregnant women feel the need to have a TO DO list the size of Texas?! Why is important to me to get my dresser drawers cleaned out, my back yard cleaned up, my storage shed organized, and my car carpets shampoo'd before my baby gets here?!? Like the baby is gonna get in the car and say " mom... these carpets are disgusting" or " I know you didn't bring me into a world where your dresser drawers are looking like that!!!".....RIGHT?!

I'm also needing to send out a distress call on behalf of my red headed husband..... The man JUST MAY go INSANE up the wall dealing with me.... The poor guy never knows if he is going to walk through the door at 5pm to a dressed, made up, hair done, wife with dinner on the table, or a huge, un-showered, bawling pregnant woman sitting on the couch in a fluffy pink robe, eating ice cream from the carton. SERIOUSLY.... it's such a gamble!!!! He is my sounding board/therapist for all my wacky OCD emotions and handles it pretty well!!!! If someone wants to come save him by playing x-box with him for an hour or bringing me someone else to bawl too, I'm SURE he'd appreciate it more than you know :) I'm guessing he can't wait for my mom to get here, so I can be psycho on someone else!

Speaking of my mom... she will be here in T minus 10 days....She was GOING to come this Friday, but we decided that may be jumping the gun, so we switched her to the 26th. THANK YOU K-FED for letting me steal your wife for 10 days. AND thank you for not killing me for needing to have my baby over Nascar weekend :) Note to the public, my mom and her husband KFed spend a pretty penny on one of those super fabulous red neck RV spots on the inside of the track at Nascar every year, and I had to go and ruin everything by having my due date that weekend. KFed, who is a fire fighter and actually delivered his daughter, said I should just come down and have my baby at the track....I said thanks...but H no :) If you're lucky I'll name him Jimmy... that's your fav driver right, Kfed?? hahaha.....

I'm gonna go OCD somewhere about something now :)

5 comments:

Eric and Jodi Eames said...

Oh Kell I wish I could come up there right now with some naughty food and have a food fest and some girl time. I so remember you during the "last days" and it was fun to watch... although I'm sure I will eat those words someday when I'm preggo. I can't wait to meet the little man!!

Julie and Kyle said...

nice! you are just nesting. i've been trying desperately to nest lately, but i cant seem to get my fat ass off the couch. hopefully the nesting will come soon so i can clean my baseboards and scrub my couch. i guess i'll just wait...

Aaron said...

Valium for anxiety/OCD and Zantac 175 for heartburn.

The Erickson Family said...

Haha, I think Aaron is speaking from experience. :) Sorry, Kellie, I feel your pain - I really, really, REALLY do! (BTW, Zantac does work AWESOME for the heartburn!)

Spencer Mortensen said...

oh kellie hang in there girl! you rock even if you are wearin a fluffy robe..(rich loves you more this way) need me mention what i've been wearing and looking like the past couple months....lets just say dread locks:) anyways so glad your mom is coming and you can start an offical countdown. hang in there