I can't get over this cute idea for kids... or adults!! If your kid is an anything like MY kid then they LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat snow. Macy eats it off her boots, off the car, it's really so disgusting.... but THIS little recipe is something I think I could try myself....
Click Here for a super cute "snow ice cream" recipe...
We are having it for treats for family home evening tomorrow night, so if you want to wait for my super fabulous review, you can do that too :) ENJOY!
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
2 comments:
We used to always have snow ice cream when I was little. I had forgotten all about it. If it snows again, we'll have to try it out.
Kellie, I can't wait to see your little boy. Love reading your blog...it's like I'm sitting across the table from you and cracking up! Miss you guys. - Tami
Post a Comment