I'm sitting here cruising the world wide web while listening to my 2 year old try to fall asleep on the baby monitor..... in the last 10 minutes this is just 1/4 of what she has said....
After fake coughing for a minute, which made her really cough for about 15 seconds she said " That was super naughty"
"I see you light... do you see my brownie??" ( brownie is the name of one of her dogs)
"hallelujah, everybody!!"
"It's time to go night night, water"
She just sang a Macy Knapp original remix/combination of "I love to see the temple" and " Families can be together forever"
Just as I was typing that last one she started yelling " I KINDA SCARED OF THAT!!!! I KINDA SCARED OF THAT!" So I rushed into her room and she was sitting up in her bed wide eyed, freaked out and pointing to her Tickle Me Elmo....hahaha. I told her that Elmo can sleep out by the bookshelf and she said " yeah take that scary elmo"
GO TO BED KID :)
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
6 comments:
That is hilarious!! What a character!!
I hope you have a journal to write all that down in. Lisa writes what Spencer says, they come up with the funniest thing. My bike was stolen over Christmas and the other day I told Spencer that is was stolen by a thief in the night. Then he told Lisa my bike was stolen by a leaf in the night. I love it!
This totally made my morning!! So adorable!!
Can you pretty please record I love to see the temple fore me!!
I miss bedtime comments! Thanks for sharing!
That is so funny! I think that elmo is kinda scary too! I can't believe how old she is getting! And now you are having a little boy! Yeah! When are you due? Soon right? Good luck!
Post a Comment