Macy is having a rough day, so after running some errands this morning, I told her we could go pick out a piece of candy at the gas station. Well Macy picked one, ( and I picked 2 :) we paid for our goods, and the nice lady put the candy in a brown paper sack. I gave Macy the bag and told her to hold on tight to it and that we'd open her candy in the car. I made my way towards the door and when I got there I realized Macy was MIA...SO I said "Macy come on, we have to get in the car and go home!" About 15 seconds later Macy comes around the corner, still holding the bag, looking at me kinda funny. We get in the car, get
buckled in, I opened the bag to give the little girl her candy and next to the candy is a little can of beef jerky and a tube of lip gloss that I DISTINCTLY remember NOT paying for... MY DAUGHTER IS A THIEF! :) We got back out, and I had Macy hand the things back to the clerk, say sorry and then we had a long talk on how shoplifting can ruin your life...
haha, not really, but I did tell her she can't take what we don't pay for :) I couldn't stop laughing because of all the things an almost 2 year old would be interested in, she picks beef jerky and lip gloss... I love her!
6 comments:
oh a girl after my own heart! Well almost... I REFUSE to eat beef jerky but totally get the lip gloss. Hey we LOVE our lips:)
I LOVE Macy stories they always make me laugh:)
nice one macy. you and roman could do some serious damage.
Honestly, I would steal those two things too. Go Macy! Your boyfriend will be proud! She doesn't mind younger guys, does she?
Um hi, I guess I haven't been on the computer in forever! Congratulations on a boy, that is awesome!! Call me sometime, I'd love to catch up!!
That is flippin hillarious!! I love you Knapps;)
You can take the girl out of Vegas...
Post a Comment