Someone introduced me to this website a little while ago, and let me tell you. I will forever be grateful for them! These pictures make me laugh like no other!!! Some of them are kinda dumb, and some are a touch inappropriate, but over all...HILARIOUS! you have to keep clicking "older entries" on the left towards the bottom... I promise they get better as you go....
Click here... Awkward Family Photos
Enjoy! You can thank me later for the hours of viewing delight you are about to receive.
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
3 comments:
OMG that website is flippin hillarious!!!!! Love it
I had to add it to my blog roll. I love the proud papa. How vain can you be??!!
You have to check out peopleofwalmart.com if you haven't already. It rivals awkward family photos, because you know you've seen people just like those on the website at your local Walmart!
Post a Comment