Those closest to me have always sworn that I have a little bit of " sista" in me....maybe that is why I find this video so HILARIOUS... I love it! Except name number one.. that was a let down :( BTW, I straight up stole this from my super witty friend, Kenna's blog... thanks for letting me copy your fabulousness, girl! :)
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
5 comments:
seriously need that laugh today!! I really hope that you are not considering any of those names for your little person:)If you are I have an idea if your really intrested REDISHA!!! Come on you know you kow you love it!
yah, number 1 is such a let down. my favorite is Rohondra and Bon Qui Qui. great. btw, are these kids even black? they look like halvsies to me. guuuurrrrllllll!
I've watched this about 10 times today because my mom has been showing it to everyone! I think I have it memorized. I'd have to say BonQuisha is my personal favorite. Not sure why. There are several others that are close seconds including Congratulashayla, Obamaniqua, Barakisha, and Koolaidria.
Hilarious! Um, should I mention that David's step sister is named Shaniqua (I think that was number 59).
I am rolling on the ground laughing!!!! SOOO FUNNY... cuz its true!!!!! There is a street just down the road from me named
Ajawanna street.. soooo funny... soo southern.. girl you need to come here you would just fit right in with your black booty!!!! LOve it!!
Post a Comment