Sunday, September 13, 2009

...BFF's...

Macy and Rich are BFF... they do everything together. My two recent favorites are these....

The both rock Pink..( p.s. Rich wore this out to get something out of the car.... I told him THIS IS MONTANA!! A MAN COULD GET HIMSELF SHOT wearing a pink girl robe.)

The also like to work in the yard together. I couldn't stop laughing at this...Macy was IN HEAVEN. This picture makes me love my little red headed family like nothing else in this world. I'm a lucky, lucky girl!
Stay tuned for more red headed Montana fun.

5 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures. They are too cute. You have a great family. I can't wait to see the next redhead. :)

Michelle McKinley said...

That is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!!! Macy is one lucky little girl. And I love Rich in his pink robe. Too funny.

Cami said...

That's so cute!!!! What a good Daddy!

The Brown's said...

I for one really like the pink robe!!! I think it shows that rich has a sensitive side:)

Eric and Jodi Eames said...

Oh Kellie I miss the red headed adventures that used to take place in my own backyard...sigh!!! You and Rich are so dang funny that pink robe is seriously got rich written all over it :) I can't wait to meet the next read headed Knappster!! Luv u soo so much!!