I had just taken off her clothes to get in the bath, I ran and turned the crock pot on, then ran to the bathroom to start the bath water, and came back to this blatant display of naughty-ness... Here's a picture of the bath.... it was SUPPOSED to be powder free...
Then I told her if she poured baby powder all over herself again, I wouldn't let her date until she was 25....and got this....
Yes or No??
9 comments:
I heart your child
ohhh I miss Macy Moo!!! She's so funny and so stinkin' cute. Can we come visit??? Miss you guys!
She is too funny!! You are too for that matter!!
my husband has baby powder "fights" with the kids when I'm gone - they think it's awesome for some reason...
At least they're not the only ones...kids are so funny
I love that powdery body! So cute! I love when she answers no she kinda puts her head to the side like shes going to bat her eyes at you! Too cute:O)
She missed a spot...
Your blog always cracks me up and i love when you tape record that I can always hear your infection laugh!
Well, at least it wasn't poop! Too funny.
Oh my gosh Kellie...she's adorable!
Post a Comment