Thursday, April 9, 2009

Our new favorite thing....

Rich came home last week from his City Council meeting and said..."Kellie, I had the best crackers ever today" Which I thought was hilarious because you never hear of anyone LOVING a cracker! People recommend yummy cookies or ice cream or restaurants...but CRACKERS?!? Of course I was intrigued and asked him more about these so called fabulous crackers...and yesterday at the store I found them and they just HAPPENED to be on sale :) YAY! Let me tell you...Rich wasn't freaking joking... THEY ARE AMAZINGLY YUMMY! So shut the computer down, jump in the car....and GO GET Sun Dried Tomato and Basil Wheat Thins!!

3 comments:

Julie and Kyle said...

those really are the best crackers ever!

Sarah and Trevor said...

I agree!! These are the best tastin' crackers ever.

Amber P. said...

Brent loves these crackers, too! I think the flavors are too strong for my preferences.