I was unloading the dishwasher today, when the dryer buzzed. Since I had already unloaded the sharp stuff, I left the dishes and ran to take the clothes out, as I am FAMOUS for letting them sit in there for days and get all nasty and wrinkly, and when I came back... I found this.
Funny... I don't remember using a tiger, ball, book, or glove to cook dinner last night... hmm... And then for the icing on the cake, I turned around to look for Macy and found THIS....

I didn't know whether to laugh or teach her not to climb into drawers.... So I did both. :)
5 comments:
Oh my sweetness I miss her and you soo soo much :)
Oh I just love her. It almost makes me want one....
hey at least she does chores! Way to teach them early
That's hilarious! Baylie is at a stage where she tries to do whatever I'm doing. I love it, but it slows me down most of the time. Yesterday I was pulling weeds and turned around to see her eating dirt. Nice!
Shelby climbs in drawers too and it's driving me nuts! She broke our bottom bathroom drawer... so yeah, definitely teach Macy it's not a good thing to do! But she is so funny and cute! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment