Thursday, April 9, 2009

....for the Macy fan's in our life....

I love to blog... I don't do it NEARLY enough as I'd like, but when I do blog, I like to mix it up. My intention for this blog was never to be just about our family but more of a fun outlet for me to get the randomness out of my head and onto the internet,haha, as well as a little peak at the fun we have as a family. Since we've moved to Montana, I've gotten a lot of requests for MORE MACY! Plus I feel like she is growing up SO fast that our family and friends back in Vegas and UT (and everywhere else they are) are missing some of the really fun stuff she is going. SO I've set up a blog that will be 100% Moo. I'll still include hilarious Macy stuff of here, I'm sure, but her new blog will just be fun videos and pictures, that aren't necessarily FUN and EXCITING to people who aren't her parents or family :) I'll add her blog to my blog roll here so you can know when it's updated..... Or just save www.superdupercutekids.blogspot.com to your favorites... :) p.s. Please no one get their panties in a twist over the "kids" part. The reason kids is plural is so that in the future I don't have to change blog addresses for my kid blog... I repeat... I'm NOT pregnant. :)

3 comments:

Eric and Jodi Eames said...

Oh Kell you read my mind I miss the Moo soo soo badly!! I bet she is having so much fun discovering Montana! Can't wait to come visit!! I'm sure you heard I broke my knee cap in half...so I'm not exactly going many places as of right now..but give me a few months and I'll be on my way

GOT WOOD said...

i miss you guys so much!!! she is so B...E...A...UTIFUL!!!
ok totally random... i want to change my background on my blog and i forgot how to do it. also my pict you did for us as our header.

Jeff and Holly said...

Em's is soooo excited! She is always asking to see Moo, we need to do a video chat. Is is still really cold up there?! Well I hope everything is going well. Ps your new blog is super cute! Did you design ALL of it?!