What we will miss....
- our amazing friends and family....
- Sunday school in the foyer with the Reddings and other weekly visitors...
- walking to church...we've been within EASY walking distance to church at 4 of our last 5 apartments....
- j-dawgs, brick oven, cafe rio, Kneaders, smart cookie, Happy Sumo, and a slew of other fabulous Utah restaurants...maybe just restaurants in general?? haha.
- 4 seasons....in Montana you get only two type of weather...cold and kinda cold...
- music makers and sewing group!
- sushi at jackie chan's with the Eames...
- my OB/GYN ladies!!!!
- urban dictionary nights with Kristy and Brett...
- all the fabulous people at Cedar Hills...
- good news minute... I'm pretty sure that's a Utah relief society thing...
- the redwood drive inn, the Gateway and easy access to tons of mormon stores
- Christmas lights at Temple Square
- being able to go to conference in person
- Nordstom, Vickies, Banana Republic, Park City Outlets....all of which are non existent in Montana!!!
Well crap....now I'm depressed! So I guess I'll tell you what we won't miss!!!
- the constant mispronunciation of words....allow me to explain...
Mel instead of mail, sell instead of sale, mouw-in instead of mountain, fouw-in intead of fountain, melk instead of milk, sa-wich instead of sandwich..... I could go on forever..... although I must admit I have unknowingly adopted a few of these I'm excited to rid myself of them :)
- SHARING WALLS WITH PEOPLE! i.e. our super loud neighbors with a SUPER loud and active "love" life.
- zoobies, zoobies, zoobies....everywhere. :)
- dirty high chairs at restaurants....out of Utah the high chairs are squeaky clean...YAY!
As you can see my things we won't miss are pretty far fetched :) So I guess that proves we've had a fabulous time here in Utah... We really, really love it here and will miss so many things but we really are SUPER excited to start this new chapter in our lives! :) YAY!
p.s. we haven't purchased a home, even though my last post maybe sounded like that? We are renting a house for a few months...which we are thrilled about... while we work with a realtor to find the perfect little house for us! :)
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
5 comments:
So pretty much you scared me to death and I thought for a few seconds that we were the loud neighbors and I about pooped my pants...but then I remembered you telling that to us about your other neighbors and my heart started beating again. hahaha.
Sorry I couldn't make it last night. The test was a beast and I was at UVU taking it till it was too late. But I hope you had a blast and we will for sure miss you guys!!!
Okay so I am so excited for you! We love Montana and who knows maybe we will be neighbors sometime. Right now Boise is awesome, but we are always up for some kind of adventure. Good luck and remember there is always Overstock.com for your purse and earing needs!
Utah will miss you too. Hopefully you'll come slum and visit us occasionally.
Moving is fun. It's fun to have friends all over the country. And your whole wardrobe suddenly becomes brand new again because no one has ever seen you wear anything before! They have good news minutes outside of Utah too!
Just so everyone knows we don't live above the Knapps either...infact no one in the ward does...so rest assured you don't have to look around relief society for the "culprit of love". Although I have heard the neighbors in aciton and it is quite something. The Lymans will definatly have fun here with us 200 East-Siders!
I'm gonna miss you guys more than you will ever know. I'm gonna miss those chicken feet, watchin macy puke, dance to Beyonce, and all the cute things she does with her belly button. I'll miss your chinese fire drills in you BMW, your full moon and all the heartfelt conversations that always ended in laughter and almost peeing our pants. We love you guys so much!!
Post a Comment