So Macy has picked her very favorite song... Beyonce "Single Ladies". The second she hears this song come on she starts wiggling and gettin' down. Friday we caught some of the hot action on our camera, so I decided to take a shot at editing and combining all the footage into one lil two minute movie... so here it is. My very first, VERY amateur, attempt at a short film :) I'm not gonna lie, a lot of it is probably only interesting to us and aunts and grandparents, but in the middle of the video you get a hilarious white boy show brought to you by the oh-so-talented Rich.
15 comments:
OMGness Kellie...that was so adorable!! Oh, and Macy was really cute too...LOLOLOL!! That is totally how my husband acts, and it makes me laugh so hard. I really loved Macy singing it at the end while eating her snack...too cute!!!
OMG that is flippin awesome. I love reading your blog. There is always the most entertaining things to read or watch or try. Love it!!! she is so flippin cute and she is gettin soo big. I am not suprised she is a booty shaker. hhmmm I wonder where she gets that from?????
OMG, that was freakin hilarious! I laughed OUT LOUD so much that Lyle who was on the phone had to go into the kitchen to talk. Rich running over macy was my FAVORITE! You go girl with your own movie. What program did you use?
OMG! That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Macey Moo can shake it!
Thanx for the bumpin beats the other night...that Macy never misses a beat or a chance to make you pee your pants with delight. Please DON'T EVER LEAVE US!!! You guys seriously rock :)
That was hilarious. I can't believe how much she gets into it. Once Baylie can stand, maybe they can jam together.
As for Rich, all I can say is he must be pretty secure in his manhood to be willing to bust a move like that. Too funny.
David's a real goofball too. I love it - he always cracks Baylie up.
That was flippin' hilarious. She has got serious moves! I love it! Rich- you're crazy... but it's great!
You've gotta see this video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTegy6sBQVA
We knew it was only a short time before Rich had to try out those moves himself! That was really funny. We already miss you guys. I hope you have fun in Vegas!
I love every second of this!
ok I think I peed a little!!! That was awesome! I love her little shoulder shake in the highchair! I am impressed with your video camera capabilities:O)
my favorite is the shoulder shake in the high chair. and im obsessed with your friends. can we be friends?
Shelby does this too! The moonwalk, the flapping arms, bouncing up and down! It's so funny. We'll have to get the girls together to dance.
She's got the moves! Nice work on the movie- little girl is such a cutie! Seriously, that was awesome!
PS- found you via Kenna's blog, now we can be blog buddies.
THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! TOO CUTE!!
that is so cute! she is getting so big and I am sure she is hilarious given her parents.
Post a Comment