We recently took an 11 hour roadtrip to Montana and Idaho. While we were there we visited Glacier National Park, Idaho Falls Temple, Flathead Lake, and of course... the hotel pool :) I also lost my super fabulous purse in Missoula...with my camera, Ipod, wedding ring, and wallet INSIDE...After back tracking my every step someone had turned it in, with EVERYTHING still there, at Target.. :) THANK GOODNESS!! Enjoy the cuteness of my husband and kid :)
6 comments:
There is nothing better than a warm hotel pool when you are visiting someplace cold!!!
BTW, that last picture of the fam in b&w is ADORABLE!!! You should blow it up and put it on your wall....seriously :)
super cute pictures!
What the heck was Rich trying to eat???
LOVE the picture of the two of them smiling in the pool. They could be twins! hehehe
I'm so glad you got your purse back! I would have been freaking out. And are you guys moving to Montana? I forgot to ask how it all went today.
Great pictures. These pictures really show how much Macy and Rich look a like. I love road trips. We always fly everywhere and sometimes it's fun to just drive.
Fun! Macey is adorable in her little swim suit! It needs to be summer here!! How did the interview go?
Kelly you seriously have the cutest little family ever. I cant get over how cute your little Macy is!!! By the way your blog cracks me up. I wish I would have taken the chance to get to know you and your roommates better when we lived in branbury. Good luck up in MT.
Post a Comment