Wednesday, February 25, 2009

leave this chick alone!

Can we PLEASE change our focus of attention when it comes to this poor women?!? Is it crazy to have a billion kids when you can't pay your house payment?! Probably. Is she filling some Angelina Jolie Wanna Be void thing...sure. Should she spend less money on botox for those lips and more on diapers...YES.... BUT THE KIDS ARE HERE. We can't send them back, and I doubt we would if we could. I just really want people to stop pointing their fingers in blame and judgement and start extending a helping hand and smile and a friendly "How can we help?" This woman is clearly unstable and this constant media scrutiny and judgement is having a lot more of a negative impact than having to share a room with 5 siblings....LET'S HELP...Thanks for listening to this not funny blog. :)

6 comments:

kenna said...

While I am always rooting for the crazy, unstable underdog (as I am one myself) I can't believe how selfish she is. This is why California is in debt. Not just her of course, but people like her. I'm not saying we can change it, but in my mind I just can't believe it.

Of course my view is a tad bit jaded, as I can have zero children and this chick selfishly and dangerously has 8. I'm glad they are safe and somewhat healthy, but seriously?

RazakFamily said...

I agree 100%. Child Services needs to put those children in a home that can take care of them and get the mom some mental help!!!

Unknown said...

I agree with you Kell. people just love to point a finger dont they. Of course there is so much debate but serioulsy who am I to judge? I cant have been an infertility patient for 3 years now, it is quite the emotional roller coaster. but her situation is hers and mine is mine. she has her free agency. And so do I. I agree lets be christ like and just love and help unconditionally. Especially for the sake of those precious children.

Kristin said...

Okay, sorry if I sound a little bitter, but someone like her pisses off an infertile woman like me :). Not that I want to pile on the criticism, I just want her off my television period.

I wish there was more focus on the doctor who allowed this to happen. He is completely unethical. I've been to several fertility specialists and none of them would have implanted more than two eggs.

Anonymous said...

I agree.
And by the way, Kristin, that is one WAY cute picture!

Kristi said...

Well said. ironically everyone wants CPS to come and taker children...it probably would do them more harm than staying - however, why don't some of the media outlets who are trying to buy her interviews just offer to buy her a clean, updated, and home...she obviously needs the financial help and may not be fit to budget!