Ahhh!! :) Yum.
View from Ruby's...
Yummy Food...Hot Husband....Good Times
Macy's likes Ruby's too
...But she likes dad's finger better....yes..those are bite marks on Rich's finger compliments of Macy
Having fun being silly!!
Yummy Food...Hot Husband....Good Times
Macy's likes Ruby's too
...But she likes dad's finger better....yes..those are bite marks on Rich's finger compliments of Macy
Having fun being silly!!
6 comments:
Kellie, I can't even tell you how jealous I am...Ruby's is MY favorite too! I hope you ate enough for me! I know I always did...I always overdid it there, but I just couldn't help myself!
My family has gone to Oceanside every summer since I can remember.
It's a fav of ours too. I love talking with the old fisherman that are swearing and spitting off the pier. You learn valuable lessons from those folk.
So jealous! I so want a vacation, and Cali looks (sounds) so wonderful. It looks like you all had a blast. I've never been to Ruby's, but I'm so going to have to go there next time I'm in that area.
Dang KELL!!! I have to say that I am highly impressed by your photo taking skills. These pics lok super awesome!! Not just the content the way you took them. they arent just boring snapshots, they are like technically good too!! You shold really think about gettin in to it, seriously. Anyways looks like fun!!
kellie! everything looks so fun! i'm glad you were able to celebrate rich's b-day in true knapp fashion and go to d-land. loved the post...ah can i be you or i'm at least going to live vicariously through you and all your fun stuff you are histarical!
I've been to Ruby's once. My cousins lived in LB and now in Huntington and they LOVE Ruby's!
Post a Comment