Wednesday, January 14, 2009

...big foot...


Fun times.... For our anniversary we went to Ruby River, while our FABULOUS friends watched Macy (thank you Holly and Jeff) and then we went indoor black light miniature Golfing, where we tied at an even score of bad. :) Then we took these super fun pictures you see here to the left. <-- However the hot action REALLY started once we got home. And it's not what you are thinking :) We decided to watch American idol with Holly and Jeff and the let the babies run around and play. So we're are sitting there watching some awful singer and I was sticking my foot in this big empty cracker tub that Macy likes to carry her little toys around. Well I stuck my foot in there and I kinda pushed hard just to see what would happen, and then my hugantic foot got stuck. Like REALLY stuck. I hate drawing attention to my ginormous feet... but this was just too crazy not to share. Rich didn't believe me that my foot really was stuck, in fact he later told me he thought I was faking just to have something to write on my blog...WHAT?? I can't make this crap up!!! So... after a few minutes of hypothesizing, we decided, much to my dismay, to use the freakin sharp scissors to cut me loose....observe the drama.....Side note... Macy was FREAKING OUT. I don't know if she cared about my foot or her precious cracker tub, but either way she wanted that thing OFF my foot.... it was sad/cute.

4 comments:

Kara and Tyler said...

First off, Happy Anniversary late!! :D I'm glad you had such a good day! :D Second, I miss you and we need to play. Third, that is just too funny! ha! You really do have the most amazing stories to blog about! Oh, and I love your hair dark!! :D

Emily Shaw said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! If I had to chose a friend to have that happen to - it'd definitely be you...just cause you're so funny and have such a good attitude about everything! Thanks for making me laugh today!

Mark & Bek said...

Good to hear from you. I showed your adorable little Macy to Russ Russ and he agreed to an arranged marriage. She is so stinking cute. You look beautiful. Macy is lucky to have such a sweet, funny mom.

Unknown said...

At least you didn't get your foot in your mouth!