skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Year's Rockin Eve...
This year, New Years was a fun filled family affair.....Allow me to introduce you to my 3 dates... except I only ended up kissing ONE at midnight... I'll let you guess which one :)
Macy attended the event, although she pooped out at 10.... However she insisted on getting all gussied up for the festivities. :) It just happened to be our very first dress up session, and she is one hot mama if you ask me ...( don't mind her adorable scratchy red and puffy face, she was battling a NASTY cold) I love her.
The night consisted of massive consumption of junk food, 15 cut throat, moon shootin', rounds of hearts, a serious guitar hero battle and of course dick clark and robbie knevil jumping the mirage... GOOD TIMES WITH THE FUN FAMILY.... :)
2 comments:
I love the pic of your little girl--so cute!
P.S. I love your blog layout! Can I pay you to copy your header to mine, too?
Thanks,
Kristie Carlson
Hey! We have the same layout...I think we are meant to be...But how the h do you get such a freakin cute heading?! I am excited to be friends...it's like going on a blind date and you know the guy is hot already...or something like that.
Post a Comment