Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!


Just wanted to give a shout out to my super fly husband of THREE years today! :) I LOVE HIM! He is my very best friend and I could have not designed a better husband. This is why I love him...


1.He puts up with every part of my crazy, nut-case, wacky self, and does it with a smile on his face...well maybe not ALWAYS a smile... but at least not a frown :)


2.He let's me go off on crazy tangents, he rolls with my constantly changing ideas and plans, and he knows when I'm freaking out majorly I just need a diet dr pepper, a cookie, a visit to target and a phone call to my bff Funny and I'm fine! :)


3. He cleans the kitchen and bathroom floor and matches and puts away the socks ( two things I refuse to do )


4. He dances when he eats yummy food and talks/sings/ acts like a member of star trek in the shower..


5. He thinks my calves are hot and not manly :)


6. Last but not least he is a WONDERFUL dad. He is Macy's best friend and has never once done anything but love her with everything he has. and THAT is hott. :)

I could go on for years, but I'll save you all a mushy lovey dovey overload...I LOVE YOU RICH! :)

5 comments:

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary!!

The Brown's said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Is that the Vegas Temple?? Love that temple. The most beautiful celestial room ever

Britney said...

happy anniversary friends! i'm glad you married each other 3 years ago.

Trent and Steph said...

Yay for three years. I can't believe how fast time goes. I love you guys. Congratulations :)

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Happy Anniversary!