So did you know EVERYONE gets into Disneyland for FREE on their birthday for the entire year of 2009?? Rich did. So we went. :) That's right the hottest red head on earth turned 32 this week. OH SNAP. So we decided to celebrate for FREE in the happiest place on earth..We got a sick crazy awesome deal on a swanky hotel near the park and of course 3 of us enjoyed our visit for the price of one, as both of my red heads got in FREE. (They don't charge for kids under 3....whooppee!) For those of you who think we are loco in the cabasa for taking a 14 month old to Disneyland, I say to you...callate la boca!!! Macy had a BLAST. We didn't ride the biggies, but we make to D-land once a year anyways, so it was really fun to just relax and ride all the little fun stuff. Macy was so happy and fun all day and loved EVERYTHING. Her very favorite was Mickey's house and of course meeting Mickey, Pooh, and Tigger... I though she was going to have a stroke when she saw Pooh. Even now when she watches the video she FLIPS out and waves and blows him kisses. She also LOVED the Finding Nemo ride. Pirates of the Caribbean made her a little nervous ( as you can see later in the pictures) but we made it out alive without a hint on tears or screaming. And since Macy flirts and socializes with anyone regardless of their age, race or gender, she made about a million friends all over the park and pretty much stole the show in the tiki room with her moon walking and kiss blowing and dancing. Rich got his own share of attention because on your birthday they give you an " It's my birthday" pin, that I forced him to wear and all the live long day EVERYONE yells HAPPY BIRTHDAY as you walk by.. SO fun. :) Macy had a "1st Visit" pin that we pinned to her back, too. :) It was a much needed super fun get away and I'm so glad we could celebrate Rich's birthday is such a fun way!! Enjoy the pictures! :)
Liking this big girl bed better than the pack and play FOR SURE! She is SO Rich's kid in this picture.. I LOVE IT. :)
Don't worry... Macy's just racking up a $124 bill at the mini bar...and yes that is a bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand... I looked like an idiot later, trying to explain to the front desk that my ONE year old took those bottles... grr... We locked it after this....
Mom and Moo on Dumbo...LOVED this one...
Gettin' artsy in the back of the castle...
So excited for the Jungle Book Tour...
This picture cracks me up... obviously right before naptime :)
She literally wanted two of everything...that's my girl :)
A little nervous in Pirates of the Caribbean.... this picture is so sad/cute....
This picture includes almost everything i love :)
Rich being Rich...and i love it... this lady was laughing so hard at rich when he was posing for this picture :)
Our tickets and the red head's buttons :)
View from our hotel...that's right... it's a Target.... could my life BE any better? haha. :)
Gettin' artsy in the back of the castle...
So excited for the Jungle Book Tour...I'll be sure to post the rest of CA a little later:)
Happy Birthday Rich! :) We love and we are so happy we got to celebrate with you in Disneyland! :)
7 comments:
happy birthday rich!!! its been 2 years since we met? feels like longer cause we love you guys so much! and i LOVE the pictures of macy, especially on the bed. so cute! and kellie you are the hottest bitch ever. what the crap? your hair is cute dark. miss you.
Hey Kellie, your mom told us about your blog and she was right, it is fun to read. we would love to see you guys next time you are in town. give us a call. Love ya kristy
Ok so next time you guys go you have to fly here and drive down to disney world with us. Its amazing!!! Have you been there?? It kills disney land!! Anyways happy birthday Rich!! So cute pictures
Aw! I wish I would have known you guys were going, I could have come down for a bit to visit with you guys =)
It looks like you all had loads of fun, the pictures are all adorable!
Kellie! You have the cutest family...I LOVE it! Happy Birthday Rich! :)
What? You were in Disneyland and didnt even call us, we live 15 minutes from that place?!
SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! You guys look so happy :) I love it! And I also love how our friend Macy has a bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand! That's my girl!!!
Post a Comment