PUMPKIN SEASON! :) ..... I'm basically obsessed with
all things pumpkin...Here's my recommendations for ALL the best pumpkin finds... Pumpkin bagels with pumpkin cream cheese at Einstein Bagel... HEAVEN....Pumpkin steamed Milk at Starbucks... SO YUMMY.... and my OH MY FREAK SO GOOD I COULD DIE AND I WISH I COULD BUY THEM FOR EVERYONE ON THE PLANET new yummy pumpkin treat find is.... Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses... I'm not even kidding, trust me... If you like pumpkin, you need to RUN to the store and find these PRONTO. In the Halloween candy or fall candy or whatever... buy it! TODAY! SO GOOD! I just ate one after I typed SO GOOD. :) yum!
all things pumpkin...Here's my recommendations for ALL the best pumpkin finds... Pumpkin bagels with pumpkin cream cheese at Einstein Bagel... HEAVEN....Pumpkin steamed Milk at Starbucks... SO YUMMY.... and my OH MY FREAK SO GOOD I COULD DIE AND I WISH I COULD BUY THEM FOR EVERYONE ON THE PLANET new yummy pumpkin treat find is.... Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses... I'm not even kidding, trust me... If you like pumpkin, you need to RUN to the store and find these PRONTO. In the Halloween candy or fall candy or whatever... buy it! TODAY! SO GOOD! I just ate one after I typed SO GOOD. :) yum!StumbleUpon.com... My hott friend Susan told me about this site...you down load a toolbar and fill out a survey of your interests... the you just click the "stumble" button and it takes you to a billion different random sites you'd like according to what you filled out.... HOURS of fun.
Williams and Sonoma Cooking Class....I haven't been to one, but I was perusing the store this past week and the cute little woman working says they have a free cooking class at 9am every Saturday ( or Sunday for those outside of Utah). I'm sure it's a push for a lot of their products, but probobly fun and a good way to start your Christmas list..they have an orange apron there that I'd die for...wink wink, hunny. :) p.s.they have a $22 carmel apple for sale... that's ONE apple... TWENTY TWO DOLLARS...are you joking? Check it out, HERE.
Macey's Tailgate Parties... Did you know that Macey's grocery store throws tailgate parties on BYU game days?? I had to grocery shop anyways so Rich, Moo, me, and Rich's cousin Brian checked it out last Sat... tons of sample booths, donut eating contests, free balloons ( Macy was IN HEAVEN) and 50 cent hot dogs and chili...( I didn't not partake since I'm way picky about my hot dogs... I only eat J-dawgs and Costco hot dogs) and last but not least this spin the wheel game thing.. We won a pancake mix, pencil (woo hoo) and sugar cookie mix. It was just a fun way to get our shopping done! Check the schedule out.... RIGHT HERE .
Tots and Tails.... My gorgeous friend of a billion years, Haley Rice, takes BEAUTIFUL pictures...She's out of Seattle, so for all my peeps in the Seatown area... book her now! :) Check out her stuff RIGHT HERE.
San Fransisco Herb Co. ... On this site you can buy super cheap bulk spices, nuts, seeds, potpourri, extracts and tons of other stuff... and just in time for Christmas!! There is a $30 minimum order, so go in on an order with your friends! Peep the goodness HERE.
Williams and Sonoma Cooking Class....I haven't been to one, but I was perusing the store this past week and the cute little woman working says they have a free cooking class at 9am every Saturday ( or Sunday for those outside of Utah). I'm sure it's a push for a lot of their products, but probobly fun and a good way to start your Christmas list..they have an orange apron there that I'd die for...wink wink, hunny. :) p.s.they have a $22 carmel apple for sale... that's ONE apple... TWENTY TWO DOLLARS...are you joking? Check it out, HERE.Macey's Tailgate Parties... Did you know that Macey's grocery store throws tailgate parties on BYU game days?? I had to grocery shop anyways so Rich, Moo, me, and Rich's cousin Brian checked it out last Sat... tons of sample booths, donut eating contests, free balloons ( Macy was IN HEAVEN) and 50 cent hot dogs and chili...( I didn't not partake since I'm way picky about my hot dogs... I only eat J-dawgs and Costco hot dogs) and last but not least this spin the wheel game thing.. We won a pancake mix, pencil (woo hoo) and sugar cookie mix. It was just a fun way to get our shopping done! Check the schedule out.... RIGHT HERE .
Tots and Tails.... My gorgeous friend of a billion years, Haley Rice, takes BEAUTIFUL pictures...She's out of Seattle, so for all my peeps in the Seatown area... book her now! :) Check out her stuff RIGHT HERE.
San Fransisco Herb Co. ... On this site you can buy super cheap bulk spices, nuts, seeds, potpourri, extracts and tons of other stuff... and just in time for Christmas!! There is a $30 minimum order, so go in on an order with your friends! Peep the goodness HERE.
So this isn't my regular blog-style, but it's kinda fun getting the good stuff out there for everyone to share! :) Have a good one!
5 comments:
I am all over the pumpkin Hershey's! I am going to the store after I take the little people to school tomorrow and get me some of those! I might take time to put pants on although it is Hershey's so I might not!
Hey, how have you guys been? I called you last week and never heard back. I hope things are going well and that you guys are doing as awesome as ever! HAPPY FALL and give me a call sometime so we can catch up.
Ok so I've looked at Macy's, Smiths, and Albertson's for these pumpkin spice hershey kisses!!! where are there.....let me guess, Target?? I also LOVE all things pumpkin and am dying to try these and make some yummy cookies with them! Let's have a pumpkin party:) hehe! Miss you guys, lets get together soon!
I'm seriously checking out that website. The girls have been sick and I need some time by myself to just veg. Thanks for posting it!
hey kell, I put that stumble tool bar on my computer, and I am hooked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!! I already found some really cool amazing websites!! Like calorieconnect.com it totally calculates your nutrition info for you every day and it's free!! Love it!! anyways love your blog, there is always cool stuff on here!!
Post a Comment