Just wanted to give a little shout out to my hunny...Rich has now lost THIRTY THREE POUNDS!!! Yea, Rich! He is working so hard, looks SO super hott and is SO motivated...I on the other hand have seemed to misplace my motivation...I have no idea where it is... I've checked the cookie jar, ALL my favorite restaurants, the Halloween candy isle at the grocery store, and even Cold Stone and it's not turning up ANYWHERE!!! Maybe I'll check the lost and found at my gym??
4 comments:
WOWsers. I must see pics of this stud. What is his motivation anyway? It's not like he needs to be on the "naked" diet again right? lol...you are so funny kel. Wish I could laugh and joke with you all day...but I will rely upon your continual posts. P.S. no cedar hills costume contest this year? WTF?
I think it ran away with mine, they are hiding out together!
well there must be a place where all of our wills are hangin out becasue I think mine joined the party!! It comes back for like a week and then leaves again. I am pretty sick of that stupid will power bein a fair weather friend. what do I stink? DO I look funny?
kellie when you find it will you check if mine is with your's? i actually went somewhere with my pants undone because i couldn't get the zipper up! dont worry i wore a sweatshirt! i wouldn't want to scaer the masses:O)
Post a Comment