Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I've been a child of God for 50 years...

Ok so this may be random, but I'm still giggling. Yesterday Rich and I and Moo went to visit the church history museum in SLC. It was REALLY cool. I liked it a lot. They have this whole primary children section where kids can learn more about the scriptures and dress up and play make believe to stories about Noah and Nephi and the nativity scene. So we were checking that part out and we were walking out and Rich just starts cracking up... He said " Kellie did you see this?" so I looked back and saw a sign that says " I am a child of God, 50th anniversary" I didn't really get it at first but in between breaths and laughs Rich says " We've only been children of God for 50 years?! What were we before that?!?!" haha. It was really funny. Maybe one of those things you need to be there for? I was so mad I didn't have my camera and now I can't find a picture anywhere online, but I looked it up and they were saying it was a 50th anniversary of the SONG " I am a child of God"...good times.

1 comment:

Expert said...

I had to check out your blog because everyone loves it so much.. it's all the talk everywhere in provo. You are a pro blogger