First let me start by saying....my sweet, sweet husband gets up with the baby in the morning... and I LOVE IT. It's SO nice to be able to sleep in-ish.... :) and wake up to a baby in a fresh diaper with a big toothy smile... So today I came out of our room and I'm halfway awake...and I thought I heard "Kellie, Macy LOVES playing with the rubber cement." I was kinda foggy and figured there is no way that's what he said because it's insanely dangerous for babies to play with rubber cement, hence the label full of WARNINGS.... so I wait a second and say..." what?" and again...clear as an ambulance siren....I hear " Macy has been playing with the rubber cement bottle all morning and she loves it...but don't worry..she can't get the lid off." um....seriously?
2 comments:
hahaha! was he trying to freak you out or was he just innocently informing you?
DON'T YOU LOVE THE "DADDY MENTALITY?"
Post a Comment