Friday, September 21, 2007

So... i complain a lot... it's one of my fun things to do since my first trimester started... so this blog is going to be 100% positive....

I think it's SO fun that my wedding ring doesn't fit. I LOVE that my feet are swollen both morning, noon and night. It's SO excited when I accidentally bump into someone with my big hott butt cause I am trying not to hit someone else with my super pretty stomach. I think it's FANTASTIC to meet other pregnant women who are due BEFORE me and are SMALLER than me. Having gas pain right near your heart isn't scary or really all that painful... it's fun and exciting. OK OK OK ... I'm TRYING....

take 2.... I'm really excited to be done being pregnant. I can't wait to lose 10 pounds in one day! I'm super thrilled for epidurals. I'm really looking forward to painting my own toes again! I will miss the shortness of breath I get when talking too much, too fast that always gets a laugh at the office. I CAN NOT WAIT until i pee less than 5 times a day!!!!! ok ok... I'll try harder next time...

I apologize that I have nothing else to blog about.... actually I DO... but i'll save it for another day... 7 weeks until my due date!!

4 comments:

Michelle McKinley said...

Oh, girl - you complain away!! I remember those times. SO, SO, SO NOT fun!! It's a good thing that the end result is so amazing though.

Britney said...

stop, you're making me want to have a baby! it sounds so fun! haha. you're so close. i can't wait to see pictures of the sweet little girl!

Julie and Kyle said...

word!

Granum Family said...

You make me laugh! I want to see another prego picture of you, it's been too long since the last one!