Tuesday, November 13, 2012

...my little brother got hitched...

The whole reason we headed to Utah was to witness and celebrate the marriage of my "little" brother Kyle to my adorable, couldn't-be-sweeter, brand spankin new sister in law, Tiffany. Poor Tiffany just inherited FIVE sister in laws between me, Kacie, Kelsie, Katie, and Mariah. Good luck Tiffany, and always remember.. I'm the cool one. :)

Kyle got married in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple the morning of Friday, November 2nd. Their wedding lunch followed at Bucca di Beppo, and then their ring ceremony and reception was at a beautiful reception place in Murray, UT. Tiffany chose amazing Fall colors for her wedding which I personally loved, since Rich, me, and my kids all look freaking fabulous in Fall colors...if I do say so myself :) Rich and I are also super stoked for them because they are currently spending their hunnymoon in DISNEY WORLD! Which in our humble opinion, is the BEST hunnymoon spot EVER! :) We are so happy for them and were super grateful to be able to share such an amazing day with them. It was a great day filled with lots of fun, catching up with family, and 7 outfit changes between me, Rich and the kids. I just got tired thinking about it.

I'm crazy proud of Kyle. CRAZY proud. He's kicked so much butt in the life department and there is no possible way for me to be any happier for him. I freaking love him and Tiffany!

Picture time, yo...

Mom, KFed and the newlyweds.

This was that picture when the photographer makes you lean in real tight and hug each other.
 
Sadly, the only photo I got of both my kids...is this one. :(

Macy and my new sister in law, Tiffany!!!

Pops and Macy dancing...
 
Studliest 2 year old I know!
Don't let the smiles fool you...we get ghetto in less than 10 seconds.
Thanks to everyone who made the wedding weekend so fun and happy!!!

No comments: