Tuesday, February 15, 2011

...dude...

If you know me, you know I leave NO candy untried. I can't see a new candy at the gas station or store without giving it a whirl. Not the skinniest of habits, but I think I'll keep it. ESPECIALLY after the success of THESE bad boys.
Ff you have not tried these... run, buy, eat and thank me later :)

4 comments:

kenna said...

i have two bags at home. i was skeptical, but those freaking commercials with the sharks are so damn funny.

they are delish. in fact, i shall eat one NOW.

The Erickson Family said...

Oh these are the devil! I cannot leave them alone! I do not buy them because I WILL eat them, and not just one...

Unknown said...

saw these at coscto and immediately took a picture and sent to my sis-in-laws. i couldn't let myself buy them and now i'm wishing i would have!!

Jeff and Holly said...

Ohhh I have totally indulged in at least two bags from Costco....they are super yummy. By the way....what are you guys doing the weekend of march 11th? Will you still have family in town?