This little stinker is just about walking. He actually walks without the the walker, but I haven't taken any video of that of my little camera... I'll get on it. But for now, check out this baby acting like a little old man navigating his walker around....
Also if you are looking for a last minute cute pink concoction for your valentine... try whipping up this bad boy. It's from The Girl Who Ate Everything. I'm seriously obsessed with all her food. Well.. she recently threw candied bacon in some chocolate chip cookies, and I'm just not sure I can do it. Anyways, the recipe is for a PINK LEMONADE PIE, but since I'm not a HUGE "aid" fan ( lime-aid, lemon-aid, kool aid) I opted to use a berry juice frozen concentrate. I added a little red food coloring to make it pink, and viola...berry pie!! Unfortunately I served it to the missionaries and some friends before it had a chance to firm up, and let me tell you it's 100% yummier when it's nice and freezy so give it over night or at least 7 to 8 hours to freeze. I threw a few heart sprinkles on top because, after all, tis the season to throw hearts on everything.
SPEAKING OF HEARTS. We got heart attacked today!!!!!( fty... being heart attacked is when your lawn/porch/door gets covered in construction paper hearts and someone leaves you a big sign saying " we heart you" or something of that nature) I know from the fancy cookies and cute poster they left that it was from the young women in our ward. I remember the days of mutual when we would run around Vegas like rowdy punks heart attacking ward members. ( oh and there was that one time before girls camp when we TP'd the stake president...whoops, Cyndi Ross Hedden I blame/thank you for that :) We usually heart attacked in active members, so hopefully we aren't sending the wrong message.. haha. But let me tell you, it warmed my little heart to realize that I've turned into a heart attack-ee and am no longer a heart attack-er. It also made me feel old...eh.
6 comments:
I might actually die of cute overload!!!! I cannot wait to see you guys again!!! xoxoxox
such a stinkin cute kid you have:)
sorry kellie! It's me Pam. I am not a random stalker. Although now that I think of it that could be entertaining:0) Just signed in under the "other" blog
add "have the same baby walker" to the list of things we do the same. i am convinced it's the only one that really works. met with the neurosurgeon. looks like surgery is inevitable at some point, but thinks he could buy me some time...unless of course we want to have more kids, aparently my back can't handle my prego self, so that would mean surgery would need to be sooner rather than later...we'll know more after another battery of tests. sigh.
I swear our kids are brothers from different mothers. I want to do a side by side. He is so cute!
Love how he whips the walker around. So obvious that he doesn't really need it! Love your house. This is the most I've seen of it. Love the hulk breathing. I wish we lived closer. Our kids are the close to the same age and we could all have so much fun! P.S. I heart you too!
Post a Comment