Ok...I figured 55% of you are women and that got me thinking... WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?! Until I started this little poll business, I didn't know that 54 people read my blog! I didn't think I had 54 friends!!!! So if you'd be so kind, get your vote on, and tell me who you are.... If you are a closet blog reader, remember I have no idea who chooses what, where you are and how often you are here.... so don't be shy....
...a years worth of my silly kids....
12 years ago
8 comments:
I read your blog, Kellie...but I think you knew that ;-)
Just call me B-Ro.
I met you and Rich in China, pre-tiny redheads. And I'm kind of in love with your family.
I was in Rich's MPA "group" our first year. Never met you, but love reading your blog. I subscribed via RSS reader and read whenever I get updates that you posted something. Have a good day! :)
I read it too! And when you're super hilarious (which happens quite often), I make Ogg read it too. :)
kellie I HEART your blog and I read EVERYTIME you update:) You make me laugh and that makes my heart happy!
Call me a blog stalker...I love reading your blog. You are super funny and a crazy cool chic. Not sure if you remember us but we were on the west side...Lakeridge 7th.
I stalk your blog every once in a while, but I usually comment. Annie Hammons from Vegas (when we were growing up)
Post a Comment