Wednesday, June 9, 2010

...a few things...

I had both of my children adjusted at the Chiropractor today. They have both been adjusted before, but today I got adjusted, and then watched my two kids get adjusted. I'm not gonna lie, I got choked up. I just love chiropractic care and I know my dad would be proud of me and my little straightened out family. It just feels good to know my kids atlas's are on straight :)

I'm happy and concerned for my blog readers as 28% of you have never stolen ( good) and 28% of you enjoy stealing (bad) :) Four of you crazy kids steal on the daily?!?! Ya'll are crazy!

Rich has been working is back off lately. I would say working his butt off, but my hott man has no butt. It's more like his back has a crack... so he's working his back off :) Anyways, he got the preliminary budget knocked out Monday morning so hopefully now it will slow down a bit. To show my appreciation for his hard work, I made him a dinner will a few of his favorites. Stuffed Mushrooms, Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic Butter, and last but not least, Blackberry Cobbler . After all was said and done, (and eaten) I came to the following conclusions. #1 Stuffed mushrooms are best served as an appetizer. They are delicious but HEAVY, like Rich's women. #2. This asparagus dish is like CANDY. I would take it over a REESE'S peanut butter cup.. and that is saying something my friends. #3 This cobbler is my new fav fruit dessert because it's delicious, cheap, and easy... also like Rich's women :)

Lastly, I'm aware that this poll is a bit cliche' but it's a fun one... if you'd rather not have any of them, choose "other" and leave a comment of which it would be!! HAVE FUN!

1 comment:

Jordan and Rachel said...

Kellie I thought you don't eat warm fruit. Keep up the good blogs. Keeps me entertained.