Thursday, June 24, 2010

...rise and shout...

Chubby McChubster got his acceptance letter to BYU today. Ok, fine not really, but how cute is this shirt? If he DOES get into BYU, at least we'll have a shirt for him all ready to go... I'm sure it will fit his bicep perfectly.
(Why are the cutest ones always out of focus?!)
After our little cougar photo session, I asked Luke if we should get him a U of U shirt just in case he wanted to go there instead...

...This is what happened...

9 comments:

The Erickson Family said...

Oh my, he is SO CUTE! I think he totally looks like you, Kellie! Love the shirt!

Katie said...

Kellie... I am dying! He is the cutest kid ever. Look at those cheeks and tummy! Ugh I just want to squeeze him!!

Jordan and Rachel said...

Cute. Seriously I want to see him in person. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun in Montana even though it is Montana. If anyone can make it fun, you can.

Eric and Jodi Eames said...

You and Rich seriously have THE CUTEST kids ever. That last pic tugs on my heart he looks like he wants a hug and I would love to squish that little man he's so adorable. I bet he has no shortage of love with looks like that :) Miss you guys gotta make a trek up there soon.

grandma/grandpa said...

he's grown sooo much since we just saw him! What a beautiful and absolutely gorgeous boy. We are so proud of him. We love him.

Unknown said...

I love this!

Kristin said...

that's my boy! Love the Cougars, hate the Utes, especially after their defection to the Pac 10, or 12 or whatever it's going to be called.

~SHERI said...

He is SUCH a handsome little guy! I must have another baby girl PRONTO so they can be betrothed.

Stacks Spivack said...

Take that shirt off of him!!! I think I just puked in my mouth a little right now... That's why he's crying. He just figured out what he was wearing... A total rip off... Stevens Henegar is the way, truth, and the life of the party...