Friday, June 25, 2010

...never...

As I've said before, I've never met a brownie or cookie I didn't like... until today. I ran across this on a food blog and am about to TOSS my cookies. There's that saying that goes " don't knock it till you try it". I think if you tried this, you wouldn't stay alive long enough to knock it. This is heart failure in dessert form.
What your lookin' at here is PEANUT BUTTER BACON BLONDIES...

no, gracias

nein, danke

non, merci

no, grazie

no thank you
If you have a death wish and would like to try this, you can find the recipe HERE

5 comments:

Michelle McKinley said...

Kellie, I'm like you. Any cake, cookie, dessert I absolutely love. But those look totally disgusting!! Who thinks up this stuff?

Unknown said...

Sick. you didn't actually try it did you?!?

Jordan and Rachel said...

Kellie I just almost threw up

The Erickson Family said...

I don't know I might try it. I have seen a bacon maple bar doughnut, it might be pretty good.

Kristin said...

bacon? seriously? gross!