Friday, August 21, 2009

...in the "family way"...

I've been trying to think of a cute and creative way to break the news, but with my motivation slacking at this rate... I wouldn't be dropping the news until December! So.... I'm pregnant! I've told some people some so it's not a big fat secret, but I guess it always feels a little better to wait until 12 or 13 weeks to post it to your blog right? The new little baby is due the last day of February so that means next week I will officially be in my second trimester...whoo hoo! I'm thrilled because second trimester means, more energy, happier Kellie, cleaner house, nicer wife :) and more motivation to get my butt up to exercise. I've spent most of my first trimester craving food that I have no access too...for example Wingers, Cafe Rio, Olive Garden, Sami's Wood Fired Pizza, and Macayos. Boo... I've also slept almost more than humanly possible and set the record for LEAST loads of laundry and dishes done in 3 months weeks. I keep calling Rich my hero because he is literally saving the day left and right. I even got " no reason" red roses last week and I LOVED them :) So we find out Oct 2nd if us girls will out number Rich, or if the teams will be even with 2 girls and 2 boys. Of course I'll blog as soon as we find out! So there is my big excuse for being blogger slacker of the year... showering myself and bathing and feeding Macy is sometimes all I can do in a day :) But I'll try really hard to step it up in the blogging dept. :)

Oh I almost forgot my favorite part! I'm due within 7 days of THREE of my super cute and fabulous friends... Yay!

19 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

Woo Hoo!!! I'm so glad it's public info now. I'm SOOO excited to find out what you're having. I love you I love you I love you :)

The Erickson Family said...

WAHOO! Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Can't wait to find out if its a boy or girl! YAY!

The Brown's said...

hurray! I am so excited for you! I hope this kid has red hair and will continue in Macy's footsteps!

Eric and Jodi Eames said...

I can't hardly wait to see what new Knapp joins the fam...boy or girl that kid will rock this world. 200 East just isn't the same without you. Luv u pregnant lady with all my little un-pregnant heart. We gots to get up to see you soon...don't worry I'm workin on it!!

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Congrats! I am very excited for you guys.

Trent and Steph said...

Oh and if you have a red-headed boy I might steal him, especially if he has lots of freckles.

~SHERI said...

Hooray! More redheads!

Molly said...

CONGRATS!! Man, you and Vanessa are gonna have 2 kids! I'm totally slacking! :) I'm very happy for you Kellie.

The Mounts said...

YAY!! Congratulations!!!!

ash & diz said...

OMG Kellie! Congrats! Another little red head is on the way! I'm so excited for you and Rich and Macy! She'll be an awesome big sister! Now I have 10 (YES! 10!) friends who are pregnant. (I feel incredibly out of the loop! lol)

Cheree said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you. How fun. Sleep as much as possible now, because we all know you won't get any once the baby comes! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Happy, happy, happy!

Nick and Marianne said...

How exciting! Yay! Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Chris and Tenielle are due in February too.

Britney said...

I've been meaning to tell you congratulations! I was the same way with craving foods that they don't have here. I think restaurants should make it easier for pregnant ladies who have moved to order their food and have it shipped. Just a thought. I would suggest you aim to have the baby on Feb. 20th, my 25th bday!

Annie said...

Congrats! I know how you feel I am 18 weeks prego and still haven't posted my news. Maybe I will just wait till we know what we are having that is the exciting part anyway. Hope you are feeling well.

Drea said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you!! YEA!!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! Yay Kellie! I'm SO excited for you...congrats on adding to your super cute family! :)

Kristin said...

Let me know as soon as you find out the sex so I know whether to knit pink or blue. Also, I'm teaching Jodi to knit, so request booties from her as well. (I'm voting for a red-headed boy!)

Unknown said...

Yaya!! I love that we are so close together in our pregnancy...I just wish you were here so we could experience it together! Please come visit!!!

Heather Nelson said...

Yay Kellie Bellie! I'm so excited for you - I'm sorry I'm a horrible friend and haven't called you back yet but never fear...I really am going to :). I love you tons and am so excited to see you have another adorable macy moo.